Monday, July 30, 2007

SWA update

As of Friday night, they're now 1 for 5. That's getting pretty poor. I will admit, though, that the plane would have left on time but for weather in Vegas, so I can't feel too bad, yet I do. :)

Today's schedule calls for my family to deliver me to Vegas about 5pm PST for a 6pm flight to Ontario. Mark will pick me up after the flight. I'll call him at the last minute and tell him when I'll be in. I believe I can a safely assume the plane will be late. :)

It's been a depressing trip. I've been in bed for most of. I just couldn't wake up or feel well. Accidentally, I drank some chocolate milk yesterday afternoon and all the sudden my headache and body ache went away and I felt great. Blood sugar levels. Ugh. Tracy thinks my pills might be too strong since my diet has changed now since living at Marks. All the literature on diabetes concentrates on long term effects and that it's easy to forget short term influences. I see my dr. on Thursday for a check up, so I'll talk to him about perhaps reducing them amounts just a little bit.

Mondays are my official day off from work. So, to celebrate the occasion, I'm now going to respond to the 12 emails I received in the past 1/2 hour looking for help. A mother's work is never finished. :)

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Sorry your weekend was so depressing. Be sure to let your dr. know about how you were feeling. On the bright side, you were in a comfy bed in a large, airy bedroom in St. George while you were miserable. Hope you have a great week - and a fast one! Let me know.

silleeg said...

Is it yucky that Tracy works Mondays when you are home?