Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dad and I just got back from our week at the temple. It was very busy and very wonderful! I am always amazed that we are privileged to walk the halls of that holy building and participate in such sacred ordinances. We are also aware of the blessing of living on holy ground during the week in the apartment building.

Today I worked the early morning shift so that I could take care of Mialee and Nathan while Rebecca attended the temple. I had a wonderful time. I am so sad that I didn't have my camera to take pictures of Mialee and Nathan feeding cookies to a squirrel, playing in the "tot lot", smelling the flowers, and just being very cute. It was a great time for me.

We are grateful for each of you - being in the temple reminds us of the fact that we are sealed together and we are grateful.

2 comments:

silleeg said...

Thanks for watching the kids, Mom. They had a fun time with you. Mialee wants to talk about her time with her Grandma at the temple in her talk today. I have some pictures I will post later.

alwayshot said...

Hi Mom and Dad welcome back to the blog. Of course we will read through all of your comments. In fact I think that i already went back and read them so I can already say it has been done.