Sunday, July 15, 2007

OK, I'm here

Yesterday was Taryn's first swim meet. She came in 3rd overall in her division for freestyle. She was 7th in butterfly and we don't know her placing for breast stroke, although I believe she did fairly well. The local swim meets are qualifiers for the two big ones in L.A. We will only be to two local meets, so we don 't know if Taryn will qualify, but she is having fun doing it.

We went to Ratatouille this past week and really liked it a lot. It has a great ending. Hopefully we'll hit Harry Potter this week. I haven't heard anything about it except the comments I've read here.

Mom and Dad are here for rootbeer floats (you're all invited, too), so I'll go for now. Hopefully I'll remember how to get back on:)

2 comments:

silleeg said...

Yum, root beer floats! Fun for you to play with Mom and Dad. We had mint chip ice cream cones for our dessert. They were yummy too.

Tracy said...

Mmm we didn't have dessert. NO junk or sweets allowed these days in the house or I will eat it and I am determined to get some more weight off before St George. My poor family. Hurray for Blue Bunny though. We enjoy trips periodically there and that way they can have a sweet treat and we don't have temptation in the house.

Nice job posting Leslee. Hope to hear much more from you.