Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Lewis Update

Well, it's another 1/2 sleepless night. I seem to wake up at 11:45pm and no matter what I do, I wake up very 1/2 hr to 45 min after that. Eventually I can't stand it any longer and throw in the towel and just get up. Of course, by the time I get to work, I can conceivably sleep for a little while, so the morning passes interminably slowly with lots of yawning. I don't know if it's a blood sugar thing or not. Living in bachelorhood, I find I eat less, and plainer things, and perhaps my meds are too high. I see my dr. tomorrow.

On the brighter side, I believe I've developed the beginning of a plot for my new book, so that is exciting to me. It kind of makes me want to skip work and write. (Oh...I NEVER do things like that, no, never!)

5 comments:

silleeg said...

Poor Lewis! I am sorry you are not sleeping well. I have tossed and turned a lot this week as well, but mine is from the list going through my head of what I need to do before our trip! :)

Good luck with your book. Did you ever tell us if we get copies of your other ones?

Lewis said...

I can send you my most recent book of three years ago. It's in PDF, already formatted and illustrated for publication. Let me know if you'd like it.

silleeg said...

Yes, I would! Thank you!! Am I allowed to read it before you get it published?

Lewis said...

Of course. :) It's posted on a couple places already, but his is the newest and best version. It's been rewritten in parts a couple of times.

Lewis said...

Becki, I'll have to send it to you tomorrow from work. It's too big to send over my Blackberry tether. Ah...modern technology.