Sunday, September 02, 2007

Shopping Success


Yesterday we traveled to Wichita to do some shopping. With a bunch of sales around it was a good time to pick up a few things we needed. We didn't find all of those thing but one important thing we found was this. It is the Canon MP470. It is an all in one printer as you can probably tell. A while back when we lived in California our old computer printer was stolen out of our storage unit and this is the first chance we have had to replace. We are excited to have such a fancy printer. Since I teach sunbeams I often need Jason to run copies for me for my lessons and now I have a copy machine at home and I can do it myself! We are very excited to have this fun new "toy".

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

I'm glad you finally found something that works so well for you. You have shopped and compared and searched for a long time - good job, your hard work finally paid off!

Tracy said...

Yay, new toys are always fun and since you have done your legwork, you should have that much pleasure knowing you got the best deal you could!! Nicely done.

silleeg said...

Hey, way fun!!! and handy too!