Saturday, September 15, 2007

Neighborhood Block Party Report!




Well it was a real blast is all I can say. My only complaint was that there were so many people there that I still haven't had opportunity to talk and meet the neighbors. We had about 50-60 people. Great food and great company. Some of our hawaiian neighbors even sang/played for us. They both have beautiful voices and blended well together. The kids liked playing with each other, especially my kids with the cousins. I would tell you who everyone is in the pictures but I only know a few. You might recognize some of them too.

4 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Wow! What a neighborhood. No wonder there were so many people - the Lamberts live quite far away from you, but if they are in your neighborhood - GREAT!!

Tracy said...

Nope, not in our neighborhood but we figured it was at our house we could invite who we wanted.

silleeg said...

Looks like fun! That is great you do that as a neighborhood. Glad everyone had fun!

/\/\r.Joke said...

Sounds good! Looked like lots of fun.