Friday, September 14, 2007

I've got Business Cards!


I found a promotion online to get free business cards so I decided to print some up for my other websites that I run. Lately people have really started a push for offline promotion so here is my first attempt at it. I'm not sure who I would give these cards to, to help spread the word and increase my revenue. For now they will just be going to the contest winners on my blog, but I'll always keep some on me so I can hand them out if I need to.

6 comments:

Lewis said...

That means you're official! Congrats on being official. I used to have business cards, but they grew old and expired. You inspire me. Maybe I'll get new ones sometime!

silleeg said...

Maybe I will get me some too!

Stef, I went to your BLOG. Fun for you. I still don't get why you make money from it, but good job and good luck!

If you mail me a card I will hand it up in our break room at work.

Marti K said...

She is officially?????what??? Just curious.

silleeg said...

Officially the owner of a business card, Marti. :):)

Mom and Dad said...

I want one of your business cards -and I want to go to your blog, may I? Whatis the address? How can I enlarge it so I can see it better?

Tracy said...

Jan, click on the picture of her business card on the blog and it should enlarge it for you so you can read it, but just in case you can't the link is :
randomcountersofwe@blogspot.com