Sunday, November 30, 2008

FINISHED!!!


HI! I finished my very first novel ever today! well tonight! it was for the National Novel Writing Month. http://www.nanowrimo.org/. It was good times but hard times. I have a great sense of accomplishment to finish it though. They do the novel writing in a month for quantity not quality. Cause alot of the time, people dont write novels because they are not driven enough, so I writing a novel in a month will make most people pretty driven. Now i will edit it and have others edit it and fix it up. I started it for fun and to just write but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that if my novel was good enough, I would like to get it published. It is the first in a series too. =D I left it open for a sequel.


But yeah good times!!!
now I will be more faithful at updating my own blog as well as posting on here. hoorah. I love you all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR PARENTING, FRIENDSHIP, AND LOVE! I WOULD NOT BE WHO I AM TODAY WITH OUT YOUR EXAMPLE, HELP, AND ENCOURAGEMENT! I love you!!! XDXD

3 comments:

silleeg said...

Yahoo, good job Lauren! That is amazing!

Marti K said...

Congratulations Lauren! Where can we read this novel?

LaurenW said...

no where yet...it needs to be fixed some. but I will definitely share it when I have fixed it up some. One of the rules for the writing was to not go back and edit your work but just finish it....so suffice it to say...it needs some editing. =P