Saturday, November 15, 2008

Birthday Booty!!






This was one of the most bounteous (sp?) birthdays ever. I haven't gotten this many gifts since I was ummmmm younger. Alot younger. It was so fun, not because of the gifts, though they were sure a fun surprise. I asked family and friends to email me with a shared memory and I am so enjoying reliving the memories that they have written to me about. I am overwhelmed with gratitude with the good people in my life. That said, the pictures are of the generous bounty I received today. The first picture is of the flowers and little balloon I received from Carolin and Jerry (co-workers), they also gave me a gift card to WalMart to buy books. Along with that was a card (see the other picture with the gift bag). The card was handmade and it had a flower on it which actuall is a bookmark!! How creative is that!! The second picture is of the goodies my visiting teacher gave me (along with running down the 20 coolers I am borrowing from ward members for the race). The last picture is of the other gift bag I got from the rest of my co-workers. Oh wait, I forget the order I took the pictures in, the second one is of the balloon bouquet that Jan and Carleton gave me (in-laws). The third one is of the visiting teacher stuff, then last comes the coworker bag with an Olive Garden gift card, lotion,perfume and powder and a ghiradellli chocolate sampler. Patrice sent me some botannical fragrance oil. When I was there last, every time we entered her house, Lauren and I commented it smelled like she was cooking apple cider. It was so wonderful. I finally asked her what it was and it was the stuff she sent me. I wanted Lauren to buy me some and lo and behold, Patrice supplied me with a bottle. Yay!! Lewis took me to Black Angus tonight and will be supplying me with an iphone after the race. Now its time for bed. What a great day!!

1 comment:

Stefley said...

Yay1 I'm glad it was so much fun!! And that there were surprise presents!! Happy Birthday!!