Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Snowwwwwwwwww

Alright, so its up on Pinevalley Mountain and not in our back yard, it is still very cool to see and very beautiful. Its been really cold here. We have ice on the windshields every morning. This is a real adjustment for us so cal transplants. Jon and Caitlin had NEVER seen frost or ice like this before. I forget that they were really little when we lived in Pennsylvania. Coats are a must in the mornings and at night but layered shirts or a sweater make do during the day.

We had a wonderful birthday/anniversary visit with Grandma and Grandpa and the Lambert children. We all enjoyed cake and ice cream as well as Jolie's funny antics.

Roxy recently had to go to the vet. It seems she had a case of "swimmers ear". Hmmm not quite sure how that happened. She hates water. He said the infection was pretty bad and that her eardrum was VERY inflamed but he thought the antibiotic should kick in before it perforates. I sure hope so. He gave her a shot that night and she gets ear drops now morning and night.

I have been keeping James missionary profile on his mission website updated and had great fun recently hearing from two of his former companions. Then while working on that, it occurred to me that my own misison might have a website and they did. I have since found two of my old companions and been in touch with them. I love the INTERNET!!!

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Dad and I noticed that St. George seems colder even than Palmdale. We are in the 70's here during the day.

silleeg said...

Wow, burr cold weather all around. Mialee noticed that yesterday morning on our way out we could see our breath while getting in the car.

How fun that you found some companions! That is great!