Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lets get to know each other better....

Sometimes even when you live with someone, you don't know them very well. I thought it might be fun to see if we could learn more about each other. How about answering the following questions:

1) what is your most memorable Christmas and why?

2) what is your most memorable Christmas gift and why?

I'll answer both first. My most memorable Christmas was the one when I arrived home from my mission. Lewis and I had called off our wedding but they were unable to change my travel plans due to the holiday. So I arrived to share the holidays with all of you and opening gifts such as "matching towels". Lewis do you remember that? LOL.

My most memorable Christmas gift wasn't an official gift, it was my perception of a gift. Lauren was due to be born on Valentines Day of 1989. She instead was born on December 14th. She had trouble controlling her body temp and so they kept her trying to get her fattened up and they gave her to Lewis and I on Christmas Eve to take home.

I can't wait to read all of your answers.

3 comments:

Lewis said...

My most memorable Christmas was four days after Tracy and I were married. We were driving from Pleasant Grove back to Irvine and decided to stop in St. George for the night. The only place open for dinner was the Denny's on the Blvd, and the only hotel we could get was the Motel 6. Both of them are still there.

Lewis said...

My most memorable Christmas was that same year. It was a gift of money from my father-in-law. I don't know if it was a Christmas gift or a wedding gift. As I recall, he didn't say too much. However, it was for the exact amount we needed to pay January rent...a sum of money we did not have and knew not how to obtain. I suppose we were planning to live on love. :)

It was a great blessing.

silleeg said...

You two have great stories! Thanks for sharing!