Monday, December 03, 2007

Extreme Gingerbread House Making!

This is what a six hour gingerbread house project looks like!





Yesterday a friend of mine invited me and a couple of girls in the ward over to make gingerbread houses. I should have known that this was going to be a lot more extensive than the typical gingerbread house. This project took 6 hours in total (we did it in two 3 hour segments) It was a lot of fun to make and good bonding time with some friends. It was sad to be away from Jason and Paisley for most of the day, but fun to have friends that would include me in such a special project! I'm going to go back today and pick it up. I haven't decided if I'm going to let Jason and Paisley pick on the candy or not.

6 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

That is a fantastic gingerbread house!! How fun for you to know how to do that. Is it something you can save and bring out from year to year? If you let Paisley and Jason nibble on it you can play Hansel and Gretel. Thanks for the pictures.

silleeg said...

WOW!!! Mialee would love that! I wouldn't know how to even go about something that large. I do hope to make a smaller one this year. Mialee and I like to do that.

Leslee said...

That looks great! And the chocolate was great too! Thanks!

Leslee said...

OH! Can you actually believe that I actually got back on the blog!? Thanks to Brad.

Stefley said...

Welcome back Leslee! We're glad to have you posting under your own name! Brad must be a computer whiz!! You are welcome for the chocolate, I'm glad you liked it!

taryn_swims_ said...

I am making ginger bread houses in class on Friday. Thos look good. did you use the kit?