Monday, March 13, 2006

SNOW IN SLO

Wow last Saturday morning there was snow in SLO. It was about 6:35am and i was on my way to work in Santa Maria. I was just going over the hill right after Avila and before Shell beach and i saw 2 cars spun out in the grass on the side of the freeway. I thought, wow they went preaty far for it just being rainy. That's when i saw the freeway covered in about an inch of snow. Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!!!! I said to myself, "I'm going down, please dont let me crash please dont let me crash" thank goodness there was a semi makeing tracks in the snow for me to drive in. wow that was scary. That's my exciting moment for the week.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I cannot believe how many ppl got snow this weekend. We DIDN'T! I want it to, but I don't think its ever snowed in fontana. Shucks.

I am glad you got some. I know St George got some too. Woo hooo.

I am getting excited to see you all for James farewell.

We haven't seen Nathan yet, so this will be the first time, and we haven't seen Joley since she was little bitty. Its going to be fun.

Jan, are you all going to stay in the hotel as you mentioned? If so, we should do something Saturday night....family game night?

Stefley said...

We got a ton of snow also. For 3 days it snowed here. We still have a tiny piece of snowman on our front lawn from Brad and Taryn. It was very fun. Leslee sang in the bleak midwinter and jason refered to it as a winter wasteland. We thought we moved out of provo!

Mom and Dad said...

Hey, just a minute there. I have always said that parents inherit brain damage from their their children. Besides I have a good excuse - I ran into a truck!