Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Extreme Solutions!



As you can see from the pictures we solved Paisley stuck-indoors-boredom problems in a major way! We heard that Rebecca had a bounce house that her kids love very much and I thought that is exactly what we need! We haven't been able to go outside for months and so we have been really struggling lately for ideas of fun things to do. You can only play with play doh so many times before before it isn't that entertaining. I looked around and did major research to find a bounce house that was affordable. We came up with this nice bounce castle. It is doubly nice because she thinks it is her princess castle! It said that it is an indoor/outdoor toy but I had no idea it would be so HUGE. We are definitely the coolest house on the block now!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Is she standing up in it? If so, its not only BIG but deeeeeeep! Have fun!

Stefley said...

Yup, she's standing up! She is really loving it and I'm jealous because I wanna get in and jump too, but I don't want to pop her new toy.

silleeg said...

Yeah,Paisley! Fun for you!Glad you found something that works well.