Friday, September 18, 2009

The Other Reason

So, I can imagine you all smirking thinking "hmm, any news?!?!?!"

Well, there is some news!  You can find a car with seats that will be comfortable for pretty much anyone!

Although Civic seats fit my back quite well they don't fit my husband's very well at all.  Did you know that in 2002 Honda Civics had 4 way seat adjustments?  This isn't my Civic but you can see the lack of seat adjustments.
Did you know that you can buy cars with up to 21 way seat adjustments?  

We were not quite lucky enough to get 21 way seat adjustments but we did get 16 way adjustments.  That way EVERYONE in the family can be comfortable driving (or being driven) in the new SUV.  If you look closely at the bottom of the picture you will see all the fancy buttons.


But I can't deny that there is more room in the back seat, in case that is ever needed. :)

No comments: