Thursday, January 24, 2008

Movie Morning


This morning I made a little fort in our basement and Paisley and I (both in our pj's) watched a movie and ate popcorn. Paisley was so excited when she came downstairs and saw the fort, and was even more excited to have popcorn downstairs! I had to use our drying rack to make it tall enough for me to sit under it with her and to make it spacious enough. It is funny because I didn't bother to take the drying clothes off of it, but now that it is on the blog for the world to see, I wish I would have remembered that fact. Oh well, that just makes even more true to our normal life and not posed!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Good for you Stef, I wish I would have done more "fun" spontaneous stuff like that. What a lucky girl Paisley is.

silleeg said...

Very cute and so fun!Everyone should have popcorn with their breakfast sometimes!

taryn_swims_ said...

How fun!! Did you enjoy it too?