Friday, October 02, 2009

Open for Business

Hey Family! I am starting a new project and if there are no objections I'm going to advertise my project on this blog. I am going to try and run an Etsy Store and sell the bags I have been making. The name of my Etsy store is The Purse Place (you can click on that to go to the store). My goal is to be able to sell a couple bags each month and bring in a little bit of money. Plus it is a fun hobby. I'm going to add a little widget with my Etsy store products that will be on the sidebar. It shouldn't both anyone or anything. The way for me to be successful is by promoting my store so by placing the widget on the blog it will help me promote it. If you look on the right sidebar under our blog roll there will be a couple pictures of what is for sale in my store. If you click on it, it will take you to my store, feel free to browse. Every night I work on bags, so there will be a lot of new inventory coming. Plus if you ever have friends fishing for gift ideas or such, if you think of it you can send them to my store for a bag! :) Thanks for your support!
Etsy
Buy Handmade
thepurseplace

5 comments:

taryn_swims_ said...

Nice work on those bags!! I loved them. I liked the Cream n' Leafy... really i liked all of them. Good luck selling!!

taryn_swims_ said...

question: Can you change the background of the blog please?

Mom and Dad said...

very cute bags, Stef. Good luck with your store. It all looks reellly good and very professional.

taryn_swims_ said...

thank you!!! cute background!! hehe

Marti K said...

Wow! Great Job Stef! You might get very busy!

Love you,
Martissa